Happy Tuesday! In this week’s tutorial, we’ll create a retro text effect in Adobe Photoshop from scratch, inspired by the 80’s. I’m also giving away the exact style we create as an .asl file (layer style file) and in the tutorial I’ll show you how to save your own layer style and install it so you can have the exact settings that were mentioned. So it’s a 2 for one this week! Tutorial + freebie 🙂
Create a Retro Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop Resources:
– Here are the grit textures that were used
(blog readers get 20% off using the code 20tuesday)
– You can grab the free grit textures here
– You can pick up the free vector burst used here
– Here’s the free font that was used (you’ll have to create a free myfonts.com account to download)
– andddd here’s the asl file created in the tutorial:
Thanks for watching!
Receive special offers on courses + products, a new design file every month plus instant access to the Resource Library!
Pick up over 50 design + lettering files as our gift to you when you join the Tuesday Tribe for free!
Please check your email to confirm.